Admission Process | Central India's No. 1 Engineering Institute - Bhopal
Learn, achieve and excel with LNCT Group of colleges
Contact Details - LNCT Group of Colleges
For Admission in BE/M.Tech. Course Kindly contact at :
Toll Free No. 7440777111, 7201800001
LNCT Campus, Raisen Road Bhopal : 0755-6185300/1/2/3/4, 0755-6185350,0755-6185356
For Admission in MCA Course Contact Numbers are:
Toll Free No. 7440777111, 7440777888
For Admission in MBA Course Contact Numbers are:
Toll Free No. 7440777111,7440777888
BTech Counselling Notification/Schedule – 2023
B_D Pharma Counselling Notification/Schedule – 2023
Diploma Counselling Notification/Schedule – 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Admission for all Courses
Eligibility Rules for Admission for all Courses
Required Documents for BTech.
Important Instructions for Counselling
Instructions for Aadhaar Authentication
Switch to Website for Online Counselling
First of all of You Need To Register
Verification of Document's
Choice Filling and Part Payment of Tuition Fee
Allotment Process with take Place
Reporting to Allotted Institute
How to apply for MP DTE Counseling 2023?
The following are the steps to apply for DTE MP counseling 2023-
- Visit the DTE MP online counseling website.
- Now, click the “Go for Counseling” button.
- Read the necessary instructions carefully before selecting a course for counseling from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose the course and then click the ‘Apply for Counselling’ button.
- To proceed with the registration, use the “Click here” button.
- Fill in the personal information as needed.
- Now, attach your image and signature and click the Save and Continue button.
- Select Adhaar authentication and press the Proceed button.
- Fill in the relevant information and then click the Save & Next button.
- Fill in the bank account information and click the Save & Next button.
- After clicking on “Preview and Lock Registration Detail,” double-check the information you’ve entered in the form.
- Print off the registration receipt for future reference.
DTE MP Counselling 2023 Fees
The official authorities do not provide any information about the MP DTE application fee. However, the information will be updated on the official website for the applicants convenience. The candidates must pay in order to attend the counseling session.
The following are the details for application fees for MP DTE 2023-
- The charge for counseling is Rs 1530/-.
- It is not returnable.
- It may be paid in cash at the MP Online Kiosk or in cash at the Helpline Centres.
- It can also be paid online using Paytm, a credit card, a debit card, or net banking.
MP DTE Counselling 2023: Seat Allotment Process
The allotment letter will be made available in the first week of November 2023. Candidates may view their seat allotment results by going to the official website and logging in using their registered credentials. The seat allotment letter will be distributed based on the JEE Main 2023 results. The seat allotment after upgrading is announced online.
The seat allotment process for MP B.E admissions consists of many steps, which are detailed below-
- Common Merit List: The DTE MPh will publish the Common Merit List of applicants who are eligible for B.E admission in the state. The name of the candidate, JEE Main Roll Number, Category, and Merit Number will appear on the common merit list. These candidates will be admitted to the B.E program depending on their merit.
- Provisional Seat Assignment Letter Publication: DTE MP will post the seat allotment letter on the official website within a few days following the release of the common merit list. If the candidates are pleased with their seat allocation, they can download the seat allotment letter.
- Seat Upgradation: Candidates who want to upgrade their seats should re-submit the choice input form on the official website. Students will have two opportunities to enhance their existing allotment. The seat allocation will be released on time.
- Reporting to Institution: Following seat assignment, aspirants must download the seat allotment letter and go to the corresponding engineering college with all the required documentation.
- Document Verification: To confirm admission, college officials will verify the candidates’ documentation.
- Admission Confirmation: After document verification, candidates admission will be confirmed, and they must pay the first-year B.E fee by the deadline given by the institution.
DTE MP Counseling Process 2023
MP DTE manages the centralized B.E admissions process for government engineering institutions, private/unaided engineering colleges, and state universities. To be admitted to B.E., all students must participate in this counseling procedure. The main steps of the MP B.E counseling procedure are listed below-
Registration for the Counseling Process
To register for counseling, candidates can go to the DTE website and click on the official link.
After successfully registering, applicants will be led to the Login page, where they must provide their JEE Main Roll Number and Date of Birth in order to log in.
Filling Out the Application for Counselling
The B.E counseling application form will be displayed, and candidates must fill out all of their personal information in the designated columns.
For the online counseling procedure, candidates must provide scanned copies of certificates or documents stipulated( JPEG Format) by DTE MP.
Uploading Academic Qualifications
Candidates must fill in academic qualification data in the application form, such as Class 10 and 12 Final Exam Roll Number, Passing Year, and School Name.
After completing all of the preceding procedures, carefully review the data in the application form and make any necessary adjustments.
Application Submission & Printout
Finally, confirm the information supplied in the application form and click ‘Submit.’ Print off the application form for future reference.
Online option entry or selection
Log on to the official website on the planned day as stated by DTE MP to complete the option entry form. It is best to fill in as many colleges and courses as possible from the available list.
Locking in the choices
If the candidates are confident in the choices or options they have entered in the Option/Choice Submission Form, they should click on ‘Lock’ to confirm their entry.
A list of the documents necessary for DTE MP Counselling 2023 is as follows-
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- SSC Marksheet
- SSC Pass Certificate
- JEE Main Entrance Admit Card
- JEE Main Entrance Scorecard
- HSC Markesheet
- HSC Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Transfer Certificate