To be a premier institute where engineering education and research converge to produce engineers as responsible citizens.
- To improve continually in the teaching-learning process by strengthening infrastructural facilities and faculty credentials.
- To undertake interdisciplinary research and development by engaging the faculty and students in curricular, co-curricular and industry collaborated projects towards problem solving.
- To enhance proportion of skilled based courses beyond curriculum to create more employable graduates.
- To inculcate human values, ethics, patriotism and responsibility in our outgoing engineers by providing conducive environment.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To understand the applications of science and humanities ,basic introductory engineering courses , core subjects of the curriculum of the course and interdisciplinary subjects, a specialized group subjects, electives, projects ,seminars, group discussion supplemented by site visits and local short tours.
- To make students familiar with modern equipments, instruments ,instrumentations , software and other computational, mathematical, design and project management tools.
- They should be capable themselves to handle complex problems based on their acquired knowledgeable with other available sources of information and references.
- They should be able to carry out research, design, consultancy services innovations and patents to the existing situations independently for the betterment of society.
- To use up-to-date techniques and skills required in modern era to analyze problems in industrial field.
- They should be competent to model real life problems using software and hardware platforms both in offline and in real time mode.
- They should do analysis independently of real life problems of design and use computing systems appropriate to their solutions that are technically sound, economically feasible, viable and sustainable.
- To make the students conversant with the methods and the instruments being presently used in field thus bridging the gaps between the curriculum and industry requirements.
- To churn out the aspirants of engineering courses into first class engineers and assist them in placements during the course of the study.
- To develop the department by conducting faculty development programs and also encouraging their participation in conferences, seminars,workshops and guest lectures at national level and international level.
- To develop the skills of the staff by conducting staff development programs and encourage participate in them.
- The engineers from LNCT should be intelligent, knowledgeable and diligent towards their job responsibility they should accept social responsibility with a confidence, ethics,patriotism and high character.
- The engineers passing out from this college should respect their elders, considerate among their colleagues, religious, tolerant, culture loving, nature loving and cooperative with teams.