Career Development Cell | LNCT Group of Colleges
Training and Placement cell works tirelessly towards ensuring employment for all students across various industries and helping budding entrepreneurs in establishing successful businesses.
Department for Career Development
Career Development Cell at LNCT Group aims to foster a climate where collaboration with industry thrives, generating both breakthrough discoveries in science and technology that can support continuous innovation and growth. With a perfect track record of very productive relationships with corporations of all sizes, from startups to mature, successful enterprises, our institutions provide the students with education, research and connections to world class faculty and corporate excellence.
Enjoy the Privilege of Studying at MP’S 1ST Self Financed Institution attracting meritorious students from IIT JEE converting them into a talent required for modern needs of Industry through experienced faculties and corporate tie ups, LNCT is marching ahead every year in the journey of “Working towards being the Best”.
Meet The Team
The Department for Career Development at LNCT Group of Colleges and LNCT University is headed by Prof. (Dr.)Anuj Garg, Group Director- Planning, Development & Placements, who has been working in the Education Fraternity for more than 20 years and has placed more than 30,000+ engineering students in top corporates. He understands very well the changing demands of the industry and with a Student Centric focused approach towards training them to help reach their dreams, strives to work towards creating Incubations and promoting an Entrepreneurial and Leadership culture among students and get them ready for a better life.
We have a team of experienced and dedicated Faculty to manage Career Development Cell comprising of
- Mr. Rohit Pathak – Associate Director, Training Placements & Corporate Relations.
- Mr. Abhishek Kumar Singh – Manager Placements.
- Mrs. Kirti Sethi – Manager, Placements & Corporate Relations.
- Mr. Pushpank Thakur – Coordinator Training & Development
- Mr. Virendra Pathak – Coordinator Training & Placements.
- Provide Talent to industry and help in progress of the nation.
- To continuously learn from Industry about the changing job requirements and providing necessary training to students.
- To unleash their education in an environment that incorporates the advance technological insights and inculcates modern attitude including analytical and leadership skills among students.
- To develop the best learning process using a comprehensive understanding of industry’s best practices.
- To establish long-term relationships with the companies by constant engagement.
- To provide 100% placements to our graduates.
- To support the ecosystem and other Institutions by providing Off Campus /Pool Campus Opportunities.
- To help the state and government in Employability and Entrepreneurship.