Slogan Writing Competition Commemorating
Quest Nature Club, LNCT GROUP & JNCT Nature Club ( Registered with WWF-I) jointly organizing an Online Slogan Competition commemorating WED 2021, World Environment Day-2021, 05 June 2021
Details are as under :
Theme (s) : EcosystemRestoration , Biodiversity, Sustainable Development, Pollution, Single use plastic, GenerationRestoration
- Entry Fee – Free for all participants
- Timeline– Last dates for receipt of Slogans 5th June 5PM
- Participation – Only one Participant (one Student) will be allowed per entry and participants should have their valid email id / mobile no.
- Length of Slogan – All participants must provide a slogan relevant to the theme of the competition in no more than 20 words
- Language and Format Requirement.
- Must be written in English or Hindi.
- Slogan should be typed in English-Calibri or in Hindi kruti-dev-010-regular font on A4 size electronic page with font size 12 points and 1.5 interlinear spaces in word or pdf format.
- The Slogan should be in Ms Office word format or Pdf which should be submitted within the given timeline to LNCT GROUP, Bhopal email – firstname.lastname@example.org (QNC@LNCT.AC.IN)
- Assessment Criteria：
- All entries will be assessed by the panel of adjudicators on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the theme (30%):
- Originality : 20 %
- Applicability to publicity and promotion (10%):
- Use of language (20%), and Creativity (20%)
- Certificate- All participants will be awarded E- certificate of participation by the Quest Nature Club & will be mailed on their given mail id
- Winner will be suitably rewarded
- Please provide following details at the end of slogan…
- It should include name of the Participant, full residential address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, and Name of the School/ College/University with address with email id.
Mail on email@example.com on or before 5-6-2021