More and more businesses today are using Data Science to add value to every aspect of their operations. This has led to a substantial increase in the demand for Data Scientists who are skilled in technology, Maths, and business. The Main objective of this course to aware the highly paid job opportunities for Data Scientists & Get an introduction to Data Science in this module and see how Data Science helps to analyze large and unstructured data with different tools
- What is Data Science?
- What does Data Science involve?
- Era of Data Science
- Business Intelligence vs Data Science
- Life cycle of Data Science
- Tools of Data Science
- Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
- Introduction to R
- Introduction to Spark
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Algorithm for Decision Tree Induction
- What are classification and its use cases?
- Random Forest, and Naive Bayes using R
[su_custom_gallery source=”media: 16907,16908,16909,16910″ limit=”100″ link=”lightbox” width=”400″ height=”400″ title=”never”]