Cyber Security (Ethical Hackers)are essential to secure computer systems from intrusion – as increased internet usage has resulted in increased security threats.
The Cyber Security (Ethical Hackers) Workshop will ready students for the Information Security Industry with technical training on cyber security. Live hacking sessions will allow in-depth understanding of computer server and network systems – which is essential for formulating strategies for improved security.
Exposure to Cyber Security (Ethical Hackers); the latest tools and methods being used by cyber criminals & terrorists and how Cyber Security (Ethical Hackers)can fight them
Interactive lecture sessions and Demonstration of different Hacking Technologies
Group discussions and Good multimedia content to encourage innovation and help students grasp the material easily
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Indian Cyber Law
- Security Tips ARP attacks
- Security Tips Phishing
- Web Applications penetration
- Security Tips Hacking Windows
- Security Tips Cracking Software
- Security Tips Mobile Hacking
- Security Tips Blue tooth Hacking
- Security Tips Linux Hacking
- Live demonstration and examples
Glimpses of Five Days Handson Workshop on “Cyber Security” conducted by Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering (LNCTE) from 17th to 21st February 2020 at LNCTGroup Campus, Raisen Road Bhopal.